Rev Malcolm H Watts
Malcolm Watts was born in 1946 in Barnstaple, North Devon, England. Brought up in a Christian home, he was called by grace in his teenage years, and subsequently, called into the ministry.
He trained at London Bible College between 1967-70, and since 1971 has been the minister of Emmanuel Church, Salisbury.
He married Gillian in 1976, and they have two daughters, Lydia and Naomi, and several grandchildren.
Many of the articles provided on this website were written by Malcolm Watts.
- He is Chairman of the Trinitarian Bible Society
- He is Chairman of the Bible League Trust, which publishes the Bible League Quarterly.
- He was instrumental in the production of Affirmation 2010.
- He is a visiting Lecturer at the Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary, Grand Rapids, and he has spoken at a number of conferences in England and other parts of the world.
- He is author of:
- The Lord Gave the Word: A study in the History of the Biblical Text (1998)
- The Worship of God (1998, co-author)
- The Government of the Church (2000, co-author)
- God's Hymnbook for the Christian Church (2003)
- The New King James Version: A Critique (2008)
- What is a Reformed Church? (2011)